Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank Goodness!

Dear turkey that i am going to eat tomorrow,
How are you? Let me tell you what has been going on with me lately.

1. I decided that I LOVE New York. Not the show, even though i loved that too, but i was having a rough week so i made an impromptu trip to New York, and it turns out that i have TONS of friends up there! Friends whom i haven't seen in 3 years, but still wanted to have coffee. Amazing. Also, i love the clothes there. I want to eat them up, but since i have a touchy digestive system, i wear them instead. Lastly, i love the food there. I can have as many onigiris as i want, I can have a mac and cheese lunch when lunch is at 3pm, and of course, i need to give a shout out to my favorite breakfast, the bialy. I had two of them!!

2. I've been sick. A great weekend in NYC resulted in a dirty, nasty cold, the 1st and hopefully last of the season.

3. I had the most delicious steak. My first TX steak. it was super juicy. I ate half of it and the rest was even better the next day. I had a delicious just-the-right amount sour pickle in a jar that was on the table. I also had 2 luscious salty dirty martinis and I couldn't drive home. It was TOTALLY worth it! I spent a lot of money for dinner, but it satisfied my steak craving.

4. I went to a happy hour for the "Young Professionals" group at my company. Luckily it was in my neighborhood and not in the freakin suburbs. It was actually fun! It was at a cool bar with a patio. I met a bunch of IT guys who were pretty funny. AND helpful! I was able to call them today with an IT request and they helped me right away. Networking is important! Plus, my friend who does not work at my company got a date out of it. yay!

See you tomorrow, yummy delicious turkey!!

xoxoxoB

No comments:

Post a Comment