Sunday, November 30, 2008

REPOST: A SUPER BAD bicycle company in Dallas and more.

I had to repost this one, because the the ULTRA, SUPER, HORRIBLE bicycle company in Dallas contacted me AGAIN (on thanksgiving weekend, no less), because the URL had the company's name in it. Since i'm not a savvy blogger, i didn't know how to change it and had to just repost it. I reminded them that I only get 3 hits on a good day, so they definitely have cause for concern. I wish i had never bought my bike from them and given them my hard earned cash!!! Anyhow, if anyone wants to know the name of the company and egg their warehouse (just kidding, well, not really), email me!

Here's the post again -

I know that i've talked some about my bicycle riding in Dallas. Well, i bought my bike from a Bad Bicycle Company in Dallas. It was kind of a hassle, but i thought the guy running the show seemed earnest enough. I ordered a bike, and they were out of inventory. Then they thought i wanted a men's bike. Then i chose another, and then another, and finally it was shipped.
I also ordered a basket. Anyhow, it didn't come with the bike. i was told it would come in 2 weeks. i never got it. they said they would send another. I never got it. I inquired again, and stopped getting responses. Then i called a couple of times, and never got my calls returned. So i filed a claim with my credit card company for a credit of $34. I sent all the emails along with my claim.
Anyhow, I got an email from them asking if i had contacted the credit card company and i said yes. Their response was "Why did you call the credit card company if you received the basket?" So i explained that i never received it. The final response to me was:
"Pleeeeez we shipped it twice. Keep the 34.90 and the two baskets just do us a favor and don't do business with us again."WOW. what a lack of professionalism!! So for you 2 people who read my blog, BLACKLIST this Bad Bicycle Company in Dallas (if you want to know the name of the company, you can contact me directly. I recently received an email from them threatening to sue for defamation). And tell all your friends!
I think I might send them the receipt for the bike basket I bought and received from another company.
On a brighter note - I am in the Bay Area visiting my moms for her birthday and i have never seen so many Priuses in my life!!! I must've counted more than 20 in just one day!! i love it!!

1 comment:

  1. what shitheads! they must be part of the plot to force everyone to drive everywhere. I bet they all drive Hummers, too.

    ReplyDelete